Saturday, January 7, 2012

and we're off.... almost

We leave tomorrow! The day of all days.

Today has been one of packing, unpacking and repacking. Packing for me usually includes a lot of staring at all of the stuff I need to fit in my luggage, then I'll pack a little here and there, get distracted with the internet and pull out the stuff I just packed. Repeat that about 10 more times. I tried to make it more enjoyable by eating Ghirardelli chocolate while packing, but even so, my eagerness to travel did not quell my utmost disdain for packing. But alas! Bags are packed and I'm ready to go!

This is the end result of some delicately designed packing: 
So what if I bring my slippers and a bottle of mace? A woman's gotta do what a woman's gotta do.

Well I will leave THIS with you for the time being! Here we come Kazakhstan!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12tGtMA4tqk

Wish us save travels and we'll try to let you know when we arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment